Honest, helpful, strategic: Family Law Guidance That
Puts You First.
Keeping The Humanity In Family Law Matters
As you prepare for a divorce or fulfill the court’s requirements before custody of your child is decided, rest assured that I have the knowledge and skills that you need to move your case forward with full awareness of your rights and responsibilities. I am attorney Jeff Bacon, and I am here to help.
I have the determination to take unnecessary burdens off your mind while helping you reach your goal. With Bacon Law Firm providing guidance and support, you should be able to focus on your family’s future and well-being.
Get Personalized Counsel From Me, Family Law Attorney Jeff Bacon
The law is the law, but your place in a legal matter is unique. The path before you should be about you and your family as you seek to resolve a family law matter, such as:
- A divorce: Do any of these terms describe your situation? I will help you make sense of the path to completion of your:
- Military divorce
- High-asset divorce
- Uncontested divorce
- Contested divorce
- Legal separation
- A prenuptial or postnuptial agreement: Does either fianc(e)e have children from a previous marriage or much greater or fewer assets than the other? Let me help you protect your assets with a clear understanding of finances in marriage.
- A child custody case: You and your child’s other parent may soon receive a child custody order as part of a divorce or as a stand-alone legal matter. In either situation, I will help protect your parental rights while honoring your child’s best interests.
- Child support: The amount of child support that you pay or receive should be appropriate to your financial circumstances.
- Modifications and enforcement of court orders: I can help you prepare a compelling petition to modify or enforce an existing custody or support order.
- A paternity action, surrogacy agreement, private adoption or stepparent adoption: I will guide you with understanding through each step in any child-related legal issue.
- Guardianship for a grandparent or another family member: Guardians may be appointed through a district court. Working with a family law attorney makes good sense when a child needs a more stable family situation.
Bring Your Family Law Matter To My Attention
I am an energetic, creative lawyer with a focus on family law. I am available to evaluate your case, recommend the next steps and outline how we can work together toward your goals.